It's Spring and we're celebrating!
$299 First Month's Rent! 50% OFF Application Fee with coupon when you look and lease the same day. For qualified applicants on select apartment homes. Deposit varies. Offer expires 5/31/2013
download coupon ››
CALL US TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR
Linden Ridge Apartment Homes
5400 Memorial Drive
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
<-- Enter our Summertime photo contest here. Info and Rules.
Strategically located in Dekalb County, Linden Ridge Apartment Homes in Stone Mountain, GA offer condo style living in enormous total electric garden apartments and townhomes. With up to 1,925 square feet of living space, all apartments homes here have either a screened in porch or sun room, eat in kitchens, separate living and dining areas and full size washer/dryer connections.
Take care of business at Linden Ridge. We offer free Wi-Fi in our complimentary business center and by our sparkling pool. MARTA and interstates 20, 85 and 285 make Linden Ridge Apartments Atlanta accessible in minutes!
Indulge yourself in sweet savings. Come live large in a spacious Stone Mountain apartment rental from Linden Ridge Apartment Homes. Locally owned and managed by JAMCO Properties, Inc.
NOTE: Rates and availability are subject to change without notice. Please use the "Contact & Leasing" link above to contact the community directly for the most current information.
download full plan of the community ››
Features of the Community:
Features of the Surrounding Area:
- Free Wi-Fi at the Pool and Business Center
- Sparkling Swimming Pool and Sun Deck
- Heart Healthy Fitness Center
- Lush, Professionally Maintained Landscaping
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Well-Lit Grounds and Parking Area
- Monthly Pest Control
- Resident Referral Program
- Easy Access to I-285 (Atlanta Perimeter) I-20 and I-85
- City of Decatur award-winning dining minutes away
- Stone Mountain Park activities and entertainment close by
- Fascinating Dekalb Farmer's Market is a short drive
- On Marta bus line
- Convenient to Georgia Perimeter and Dekalb College campuses
- Elementary School: Jolly Elementary
- Middle School: Freedom Middle
- High School: Clarkston High
A Pet Agreement is required for all resident pet owners. Allowable pets are dogs, cats, birds and fish.
Breed restrictions apply. All pets must be more than one year old. A separate Pet Agreement and additional non-refundable
fee is required for each pet. The following guidelines pertain to pets:
All breeds must be approved by management. Restricted breeds are as
follows: Pitbulls, Rotweilers, Doberman, German Shepherd, Chow, Reptiles, and
Pot Bellied Pigs (insurance deems as high risk).
- $300 non-refundable fee per pet.
- Monthly Pet Rent of $10 per pet.
Please note: At any time during a lease when a pet is acquired, the pet agreement must be engaged.