download full plan of the community ››
Features of the Community:
Features of the Surrounding Area:
- Lush, Professionally Maintained Landscaping
- Peaceful, Park-Like Setting
- Well-Equipped Playground
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Sparkling Pool and Sun Deck
- Laundry Facility
- On-Site Courtesy Officer
- Monthly Pest Control
- Resident Referral Program
- Minutes from Southlake Mall and Superb Shopping on Mt. Zion Road.
- Easy Access to Airport & Interstate Highways
- Walking Distance to Schools
- Xpress Busline Nearby
- Elementary School: Tara Elementary School
- Junior High School: Morrow Middle School
- High School: Mt. Zion High School
A Pet Agreement is required for all resident pet owners. Allowable pets are dogs, cats, birds and fish.
Breed restrictions apply. All pets must be more than one year old. A separate Pet Agreement and additional non-refundable
fee is required for each pet. The following guidelines pertain to pets:
All breeds must be approved by management. Restricted breeds are as
follows: Pitbulls, Rotweilers, Doberman, German Shepherd, Chow, Reptiles, and
Pot Bellied Pigs (insurance deems as high risk).
- $300 non-refundable fee per pet.
- Monthly Pet Rent of $10 per pet.
Please note: At any time during a lease when a pet is acquired, the pet agreement must be engaged.