download full plan of the community ››
Features of the Community:
Features of the Surrounding Area:
- Lush, professionally maintained landscaping
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Clothes care facility
- Award-winning clubhouse
- Fitness center
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Children's playground area
Business center with free Wi-Fi
- Located in the heart of East Point
- Minutes from I-85 or I-285
- MARTA rail station and bus routes
- Minutes to Hartsfi eld-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Five minutes to Greenbriar Mall & Camp Creek Marketplace
- Mt. Oliver Elementary School, Woodland Middle School & Tri-Cities High School are minutes away
Only 13 minutes from Downtown Atlanta
A Pet Agreement is required for all resident pet owners. Allowable pets are dogs, cats, birds and fish.
Breed restrictions apply. All pets must be more than one year old. A separate Pet Agreement and additional non-refundable
fee is required for each pet. The following guidelines pertain to pets:
All breeds must be approved by management. Restricted breeds are as
follows: Pitbulls, Rotweilers, Doberman, German Shepherd, Chow, Reptiles, and
Pot Bellied Pigs (insurance deems as high risk).
- $300 non-refundable fee per pet.
- Monthly Pet Rent of $10 per pet.
Please note: At any time during a lease when a pet is acquired, the pet agreement must be engaged.