download full plan of the community ››
Features of the Community:
Features of the Surrounding Area:
- Lush, Professionally Maintained Landscaping
- Peaceful, Park-Like Setting
- Well-Equipped Children's Playground
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Clothes Care Facility
- Heart Healthy Fitness Center
- Business Center Computer
- FREE Wi-Fi in our Clubhouse, Fitness Center and Pool area
- Sparkling Pool and Sundeck
- MARTA Route at Doorstep: Marta Bus 186 From Kensington Station or Indian Creek Station.
- Minutes from the Gallery of Stone Crest, South DeKalb Mall, Georgia Aquarium, Turner Field, Georgia Dome and Surrounding Shopping and Restaurants.
- Instant Access to Interstate Highways I-20, 285 and 75.
- Convenient to Public Libraries and DeKalb County Schools: Rainbow Elementary, Chapel Hill Jr. High, and Southwest DeKalb High School.
- Only 10 Minutes from Downtown Atlanta.
- Convenient to Georgia's top Universities: Georgia Perimeter, Emory, Agnes Scott, Clark Atlanta, Morehouse, Georgia State, Georgia Tech and Spelman.
- Convenient to Georgia top Hospitals: Dekalb Medical Hospital, Emory, Atlanta Medical Center, Grady, Crawford Long, and Piedmont.
- Only 20 minutes from Six Flags of Georgia Amusement Park.
A Pet Agreement is required for all resident pet owners. Allowable pets are dogs, cats, birds and fish.
Breed restrictions apply. All pets must be more than one year old. A separate Pet Agreement and additional non-refundable
fee is required for each pet. The following guidelines pertain to pets:
All breeds must be approved by management. Restricted breeds are as
follows: Pitbulls, Rotweilers, Doberman, German Shepherd, Chow, Reptiles, and
Pot Bellied Pigs (insurance deems as high risk).
- $300 non-refundable fee per pet.
- Monthly Pet Rent of $10 per pet.
Please note: At any time during a lease when a pet is acquired, the pet agreement must be engaged.