download full plan of the community ››
Features of the Community:
Features of the Surrounding Area:
- Secluded Setting with Two Beautiful Lakes and Fountain
- Lush Professionally Maintained Landscaping
- Sparkling Pool and Sun Deck
- Clubhouse on Lake
- Well-Equipped Playground
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Monthly Pest Control
- Resident Referral Program
Ask About Military & Airline Discounts
- Located conveniently between Riverdale and College Park
- Minutes from I-85, I-285 & I-75
- Minutes to Atlanta International Airport
- Convenient to shopping centers, grocery stores and downtown Atlanta.
- Elementary School: West Clayton Elementary School
- Junior High School: North Clayton Middle School
- High School: North Clayton High School
A Pet Agreement is required for all resident pet owners. Allowable pets are dogs, cats, birds and fish.
Breed restrictions apply. All pets must be more than one year old. A separate Pet Agreement and additional non-refundable
fee is required for each pet. The following guidelines pertain to pets:
All breeds must be approved by management. Restricted breeds are as
follows: Pitbulls, Rotweilers, Doberman, German Shepherd, Chow, Reptiles, and
Pot Bellied Pigs (insurance deems as high risk).
- $300 non-refundable fee per pet.
- Monthly Pet Rent of $10 per pet.
Please note: At any time during a lease when a pet is acquired, the pet agreement must be engaged.