Morrowood Townhomes | 1st Month Starting at just $299
Special for select homes/qualified applicants expires November 30, 2014. $40 app fee. $200 deposit. Due to availability, prices may change daily.
CALL US TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR NEW APARTMENT!
5915 Trammell Road
Morrow, Ga. 30260
Join our community online!
Walking distance to Clayton State University and Reynolds Nature Preserve, with a 1 acre playground, Morrowood Townhomes provide clean, inexpensive housing for students and families alike. Settled in Morrow, GA these metro Atlanta apartment rentals are convenient to the perimeter, I-75, shopping, dining and entertainment.
Morrowood Townhomes provides spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans where select units have walk-in closets and vaulted ceilings. Love coming home; come home to the residences at Morrowood Townhomes. Locally owned and professionally managed by JAMCO Properties, Inc.
download full plan of the community ››
Features of the Community:
Features of the Surrounding Area:
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Lush, professionally maintained landscaping
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Weekly pest control
- Resident referral program
- Laundry facility
- Well equipped one-acre playground
- Small pets welcome
- Professional & courteous management team
- Professional maintenance team
- Easy access to the International Airport, highways, & Interstates 75, 285 & 675
- Convenient to Southlake Mall, Clayton State University, hospitals & great schools in the area such as: Thurgood Marshall Elementary, Morrow Middle & Morrow High
A Pet Agreement is required for all resident pet owners. Allowable pets are dogs, cats, birds and fish.
Breed restrictions apply. All pets must be more than one year old. A separate Pet Agreement and additional non-refundable
fee is required for each pet. The following guidelines pertain to pets:
All breeds must be approved by management. Restricted breeds are as
follows: Pitbulls, Rotweilers, Doberman, German Shepherd, Chow, Reptiles, and
Pot Bellied Pigs (insurance deems as high risk).
- $300 non-refundable fee per pet.
- Monthly Pet Rent of $10 per pet.
Please note: At any time during a lease when a pet is acquired, the pet agreement must be engaged.