Celebrate Spring Savings! $299 First Months Rent! Select apartment homes only. $200 admin fee, 50% off app fee when you look & lease the same day! Expires 5/31/2013. For qualified applicants only.
Enormous 1, 2, and 3 Bedrooms!
download coupon ››
CALL US TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR NEW APARTMENT!
5915 Trammell Road
Morrow, Ga. 30260
<-- Enter our Summertime photo contest here. Info and Rules.
Walking distance to Clayton State University and Reynolds Nature Preserve, with a 1 acre playground, Morrowood Townhomes provide clean, inexpensive housing for students and families alike. Settled in Morrow, GA these metro Atlanta apartment rentals are convenient to the perimeter, I-75, shopping, dining and entertainment.
Morrowood Townhomes provides spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans where select units have walk-in closets and vaulted ceilings. Love coming home; come home to the residences at Morrowood Townhomes. Locally owned and professionally managed by JAMCO Properties, Inc.
download full plan of the community ››
Features of the Community:
Features of the Surrounding Area:
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Lush, professionally maintained landscaping
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Weekly pest control
- Resident referral program
- Laundry facility
- Well equipped one-acre playground
- Small pets welcome
- Professional & courteous management team
- Professional maintenance team
- Easy access to the International Airport, highways, & Interstates 75, 285 & 675
- Convenient to Southlake Mall, Clayton State University, hospitals & great schools in the area such as: Thurgood Marshall Elementary, Morrow Middle & Morrow High
A Pet Agreement is required for all resident pet owners. Allowable pets are dogs, cats, birds and fish.
Breed restrictions apply. All pets must be more than one year old. A separate Pet Agreement and additional non-refundable
fee is required for each pet. The following guidelines pertain to pets:
All breeds must be approved by management. Restricted breeds are as
follows: Pitbulls, Rotweilers, Doberman, German Shepherd, Chow, Reptiles, and
Pot Bellied Pigs (insurance deems as high risk).
- $300 non-refundable fee per pet.
- Monthly Pet Rent of $10 per pet.
Please note: At any time during a lease when a pet is acquired, the pet agreement must be engaged.