Fall into Savings at The Lexington: Get the first month for JUST $199
Select homes/qualified applicants only. $25 application fee! $200 - 300 admin fee. Expires Sept. 30, 2014. Prices may change daily based on availability.
download coupon ››
CALL US TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR NEW APARTMENT!!
The Lexington Apartments
3073 Washington Road
East Point, GA 30344
Join our community online!
By offering seventeen different floor plans, The Lexington Apartments meets the most distinctive tastes. These affordable 1, 2 & 3 bedroom townhomes and apartment rentals available in East Point, GA include spacious closets, patios or balconies, wall to wall carpeting, fully equipped kitchens and much more.
Live in the center of it all! Just 13 minutes from downtown Atlanta, The Lexington Apartments is the definition of convenient city living without the big city price. The community is situated near Greenbriar Mall and Camp Creek Market Place retail, restaurants and popular attractions. Public transportation via MARTA is right in front of the community with Atlanta’s Hartsfield Jackson International Airport minutes away. Locally owned and managed by JAMCO Properties, Inc.
NOTE: Rates and availability are subject to change without notice. Please use the "Contact & Leasing" link above to contact the community directly for the most current information.
download full plan of the community ››
Features of the Community:
Features of the Surrounding Area:
- Lush, professionally maintained landscaping
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Clothes care facility
- Sparkling swimming pool & sun deck
- Children's playground area
- Monthly pest control
- Resident referral program
- Pets welcome
- Located in the heart of East Point
- Minutes from I-85 & I-285
- Close to MARTA rail station & bus routes
- Minutes to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Greenbriar Mall & Camp Creek Marketplace
- Only 13 minutes from Downtown Atlanta
- Nearby schools: Mt. Oliver Elementary, Woodland Middle & Tri-Cities High
A Pet Agreement is required for all resident pet owners. Allowable pets are dogs, cats, birds and fish.
Breed restrictions apply. All pets must be more than one year old. A separate Pet Agreement and additional non-refundable
fee is required for each pet. The following guidelines pertain to pets:
All breeds must be approved by management. Restricted breeds are as
follows: Pitbulls, Rotweilers, Doberman, German Shepherd, Chow, Reptiles, and
Pot Bellied Pigs (insurance deems as high risk).
- $300 non-refundable fee per pet.
- Monthly Pet Rent of $10 per pet.
Please note: At any time during a lease when a pet is acquired, the pet agreement must be engaged.