Sweetheart Deal: Get $200 to HALF OFF FIRST MONTH'S RENT
$45 app fee, $300 admin. fee., up to $200 deposit. Offer expires 2/29/2016. Specials are on select homes for qualified applicants. Prices subject to change daily based on availability.
Laurel Pointe Apartments
228 Morrow Road
Forest Park, GA 30297
CALL US TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR NEW APARTMENT!
Join our community online!
Home is where life happens. Live well at Laurel Pointe Apartments. Amenities include a shimmering swimming pool, sports courts, a well-equipped playground, business center and heart healthy fitness center… this greater Atlanta apartment rental community delivers the amenities you need to thrive.
In one of Forest Park’s most convenient locations, your apartment home is accessible to all the area has to offer, shopping, dining, recreation, and more. The Laurel Pointe community is minutes from I-75, I-285, Old Dixie Hwy, Tara Blvd, area hospitals, schools as well as Hartsfield Jackson International Airport.
The locally owned and managed residences at Laurel Pointe Apartments vary in size and style with more than 7 floor plans from which to choose. We have the perfect home for everyone! Come see what savings looks like, you won’t need a roommate to afford living at Laurel Pointe.
NOTE: Rates and availability are subject to change without notice. Please use the "Contact & Leasing" link above to contact the community directly for the most current information.
download full plan of the community ››
Features of the Community:
Features of the Surrounding Area:
- Sparkling swimming pool & sun deck
- 3 Outdoor playgrounds
- Tennis & Basketball Courts
- Sport field
- Heart healthy fitness center
- Business center with free Wi-Fi
- On-site laundry facility
- Professionally maintained landscaping
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Minutes from Southlake Mall & shopping
- Easy access to airport & interstate highways
- Convenient to hospital & medical facilities
- Minutes from the State Farmers Market
- Convenient to Clayton State University
- Nearby schools: Fountain Elementary, Sequoyah Middle & Forest Park High
A Pet Agreement is required for all resident pet owners. Allowable pets are dogs, cats, birds and fish.
Breed restrictions apply. All pets must be more than one year old. A separate Pet Agreement and additional non-refundable
fee is required for each pet. The following guidelines pertain to pets:
All breeds must be approved by management. Restricted breeds are as
follows: Pitbulls, Rotweilers, Doberman, German Shepherd, Chow, Reptiles, and
Pot Bellied Pigs (insurance deems as high risk).
- $300 non-refundable fee per pet.
- Monthly Pet Rent of $10 per pet.
Please note: At any time during a lease when a pet is acquired, the pet agreement must be engaged.