download full plan of the community ››
Features of the Community:
Features of the Surrounding Area:
- Lush, Professionally Maintained Landscaping
- Peaceful, Park-like Settings
- Well-Equipped Playground
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- On-site Courtesy Officer
- Laundry Facility
- Sparkling Pool and Sun Deck
- Well-Lit Grounds and Parking Area
- Basketball Court
- Monthly Pest Control
Resident Referral Program
- Minutes to Arbor Place Mall and Shopping
- Convenient to Schools, Restaurants, and Shopping Centers
- Cobb County Transit Bus Stop at the Doorstep!
- Close to Six Flags, Hartsfield Jackson International Airport, I-20 and I-285.
- Elementary Schools: Riverside Primary and Riverside Intermediary
- Junior High School: Lindley Middle
High School: Pebblebrook High
A Pet Agreement is required for all resident pet owners. Allowable pets are dogs, cats, birds and fish.
Breed restrictions apply. All pets must be more than one year old. A separate Pet Agreement and additional non-refundable
fee is required for each pet. The following guidelines pertain to pets:
All breeds must be approved by management. Restricted breeds are as
follows: Pitbulls, Rotweilers, Doberman, German Shepherd, Chow, Reptiles, and
Pot Bellied Pigs (insurance deems as high risk).
- $300 non-refundable fee per pet.
- Monthly Pet Rent of $10 per pet.
Please note: At any time during a lease when a pet is acquired, the pet agreement must be engaged.