$299 First Month's Rent - Stop Hunting, Start Living!
Offer expires April 30, 2014 $25 application fee, $200 deposit and $200 admin fee. Offer subject to availability.
download coupon ››
CALL US TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR NEW APARTMENT!
Riverside Apartment Townhomes
214 Twin Hill Road
Austell, GA 30168
Leasing Office Mailing Address:
7440 Riverside Parkway
Austell, GA 30168
Join our community online!
Welcome home to Riverside Apartment Townhomes in Austell, GA! These metro Atlanta apartment rentals offer two and three bedroom townhomes, perfect for every budget. Residents enjoy a modern lifestyle with hardwood flooring, fully appointed kitchens including dishwashers and garbage disposals, w/d connections and much more! All units are all electric for more savings!
A wonderful caring on-site team manages Riverside Apartment Townhomes for locally owned JAMCO Properties, Inc. Trained maintenance staff ensures care-free living at Riverside. You work hard, so why not live better at Riverside Apartment Townhomes? Get more space for less money, visit us today!
NOTE: Rates and availability are subject to change without notice. Please use the "Contact & Leasing" link above to contact the community directly for the most current information.
download full plan of the community ››
Features of the Community:
Features of the Surrounding Area:
- Lush, Professionally Maintained Landscaping
- Peaceful, Park-like Settings
- Well-Equipped Playground
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- On-site Courtesy Officer
- Laundry Facility
- Sparkling Pool and Sun Deck
- Well-Lit Grounds and Parking Area
- Basketball Court
- Monthly Pest Control
Resident Referral Program
- Minutes to Arbor Place Mall and Shopping
- Convenient to Schools, Restaurants, and Shopping Centers
- Cobb County Transit Bus Stop at the Doorstep!
- Close to Six Flags, Hartsfield Jackson International Airport, I-20 and I-285.
- Elementary Schools: Riverside Primary and Riverside Intermediary
- Junior High School: Lindley Middle
High School: Pebblebrook High
A Pet Agreement is required for all resident pet owners. Allowable pets are dogs, cats, birds and fish.
Breed restrictions apply. All pets must be more than one year old. A separate Pet Agreement and additional non-refundable
fee is required for each pet. The following guidelines pertain to pets:
All breeds must be approved by management. Restricted breeds are as
follows: Pitbulls, Rotweilers, Doberman, German Shepherd, Chow, Reptiles, and
Pot Bellied Pigs (insurance deems as high risk).
- $300 non-refundable fee per pet.
- Monthly Pet Rent of $10 per pet.
Please note: At any time during a lease when a pet is acquired, the pet agreement must be engaged.