download full plan of the community ››
Features of the Community:
Features of the Surrounding Area:
- Free Wi-Fi at the Pool and Business Center
- Sparkling Swimming Pool and Sun Deck
- Heart Healthy Fitness Center
- Lush, Professionally Maintained Landscaping
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Monthly Pest Control
- Resident Referral Program
- Easy Access to I-285 (Atlanta Perimeter) I-20 and I-85
- City of Decatur award-winning dining minutes away
- Stone Mountain Park activities and entertainment close by
- Fascinating Dekalb Farmer's Market is a short drive
- On Marta bus line
- Convenient to Georgia Perimeter and Dekalb College campuses
- Elementary School: Jolly Elementary
- Middle School: Freedom Middle
- High School: Clarkston High
A Pet Agreement is required for all resident pet owners. Allowable pets are dogs, cats, birds and fish.
Breed restrictions apply. All pets must be more than one year old. A separate Pet Agreement and additional non-refundable
fee is required for each pet. The following guidelines pertain to pets:
All breeds must be approved by management. Restricted breeds are as
follows: Pitbulls, Rotweilers, Doberman, German Shepherd, Chow, Reptiles, and
Pot Bellied Pigs (insurance deems as high risk).
- $300 non-refundable fee per pet.
- Monthly Pet Rent of $10 per pet.
Please note: At any time during a lease when a pet is acquired, the pet agreement must be engaged.