Fall Savings are in the air at Mountain Lake! Get $200 off your 1st month on our 3 bedroom 2 bath garden apartments!
Pricing for select homes/qualified applicants expires 11/30/2015. $50 app fee. $200 - $400 admin fee. Prices may change daily.
Mountain Lake Apartment Homes
1401 N. Hairston Road
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Join our community online!
Come celebrate our multi-million dollar renovation at Mountain Lake!
Mountain Lake Apartments in Stone Mountain, Georgia offer easy access to international dining, shopping, museums, Stone Mountain Park, Patillo Soccer Park, and more. MARTA, I-285, I-20 and Stone Mountain Hwy make the Mountain Lake community just minutes from downtown Atlanta.
The Dekalb County apartment rentals of Mountain Lake include total electric 1, 2 & 3 bedroom garden style homes and townhouses. These massive floor plans reach up to 1468 square feet with prices that accommodate every wallet.
Mountain Lake Apartment Homes is locally owned and managed by JAMCO Properties, Inc. with caring and professional on-site management that takes pride in high standards. Score big and save tons, let a leasing specialist show you how.
download full plan of the community ››
Features of the Community:
Features of the Surrounding Area:
- Free Wi-Fi at the Pool and Business Center
- Business Center
- Controlled Access Gate
- Picnic Tables w/BBQ Grills
- Grilling & Picnic Area
- Serene Lake Views
- Sparkling Swimming Pool and Sun Deck
- Lush, Professionally Maintained Landscaping
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Well-Lit Grounds and Parking Area
- Monthly Pest Control
- Resident Referral Program
- Easy Access to I-285 (Atlanta Perimeter) I-20 and HWY 78
- City of Decatur award-winning dining minutes away
- Stone Mountain Park activities and entertainment close by
- Dekalb Farmer's Market is a short drive
- On Marta bus line - Kensington & Indian Creek rail stations nearby
- Minutes to Georgia Perimeter and Dekalb College campuses
- Convenient to Dekalb Medical and Emory hospitals/medical centers
- Northlake Mall and North Dekalb Mall shopping nearby
- Elementary School: Stone Mill Elementary
- Middle School: Stone Mountain Middle
- High School: Stone Mountain High
A Pet Agreement is required for all resident pet owners. Allowable pets are dogs, cats, birds and fish.
Breed restrictions apply. All pets must be more than one year old. A separate Pet Agreement and additional non-refundable
fee is required for each pet. The following guidelines pertain to pets:
All breeds must be approved by management. Restricted breeds are as
follows: Pitbulls, Rotweilers, Doberman, German Shepherd, Chow, Reptiles, and
Pot Bellied Pigs (insurance deems as high risk).
- $300 non-refundable fee per pet.
- Monthly Pet Rent of $10 per pet.
Please note: At any time during a lease when a pet is acquired, the pet agreement must be engaged.